General Requirements for the Submission of Abstracts
- All abstracts must be written in English and contain original work that has not previously been reported.
- 3-5 keywords must be included in the abstract.
- The presenting author and co-authors must be identified in the abstract.
- Each presenting author will be required to register for the Conference by the author registration deadline, April 20th, 2017, to ensure their abstract(s) are included in the final program.
- Abstracts will be published in electronic format exactly as they are submitted.
Closing Date for Abstract Submission: March 5th, 2017
Abstracts submitted will be reviewed and authors will be advised of their acceptance and presentation type by March 25th, 2017. Successful authors will then be asked to submit a full paper by May 20th, 2017, in accordance with full paper guidelines.
Abstract Format and Submission Process
The abstract should be limited to 300 words. All abstracts should only be submitted online through the online submission site.
Oral Presentations: Audiovisual Equipment
Please note that for all oral presentations the following equipment will be available in session room for use by speakers - Data Projection (PowerPoint), laptop (PC compatible), lectern and microphone.
- Paper presentations: (10 minute presentations with an additional 10 minutes for question and answer)
Authorization to Publish
Submission of the abstract constitutes permission for the conference organizers to publish the abstracts in electronic format.